Consignment is MARITALIA’s primary service. We represent the shipowner or the charterer in the ports during the stopover of their ship.
Our offer includes a wide range of services:
- Reception of the ship.
- Administrative representation of the ship with the relevant maritime authorities.
- Conclusion of the handling and steering contracts.
- Overall assistance of the ship during her stay in port.
- Tending to all the ship’s related needs, such as:
- Crew management (boarding / unloading of personnel, payroll management, crew relief, transfer to the airport…)
- Crew accommodation and transportation management.
- Provision of medical assistance to the crew.
- Transshipment operations.
- Re-exportation of the ship’s cargo.
MARITALIA can draw on over 35 years’ experience in this field and is universally recognized for its considerable expertise and organizational capacity.
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our teams manage more than 350 stopovers each year.